Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Feeliacs Origins

So first a bit of history and an explanation. lolo and I met through work. I was helping my boss go through some of the resumes by doing initial phone interviews and screening for "dumbass and/or crazy". She was neither. She also did roller derby "on the side" so I knew I had to meet her cause how often does one meet people who do roller derby casually as one of their hobbies. I mean it's either THE hobby or it's not on the radar at all. It's not just something people do on the side in addition to shark diving and culinary arts but lolo did. So we met.

Not a lot of time has passed before some things became apparent. We shared an affinity for drama-free life. In a world where almost everyone scratches and picks at their tiniest most insignificant feelings turning that little emo pimple into an emo crater, lolo and I stood emo-acne free.


Thus a bond was born that went beyond the workplace. Now that our careers took separate directions, we decided to start this blog as a way for us to collaborate on something together. As the time progresses who knows what direction this will take. For now though, I imagine this blog will be half humor half adventures and a sprinkle of whoknowswhat on the top.

DISCLAIMER
lolo and I call each other "bae" and we really don't give a damn if you don't like it or decide to judge us for it.

- Polar Vortex


No comments:

Post a Comment